How can I use the content/Which licenses applies to the it and linked content?
You are free to use my content as long you are complying with the licenses for the individual conditions:
- For content I wrote myself, the CC0 license applies.
- For other cases, the license of the site, author or other copyright holder applies (For example the CC-BY SA 4.0 license for Stack Overflow/Stack Exchange sites)
Which programming languages and environments will be covered by you?
Disclaimer: This list list is not finite and also not a guarantee for content on specific content
- Frontend Web
- HTML 5
- CSS 3 and SCSS
- Node.js and NPM
- Bootstrap 4+
- PHP 7+
- Python 3
- some bits of SQL Server (T-SQL) and SQLite here and there 🙂
- Operating Systems
- Ubuntu (also just plain Linux command line stuff)
- Mac OS
- Windows 10
- Spring Boot, especially for web projects (API backends)
- PowerShell/Command Prompt
- Windows Forms (with C#)
- ASP.NET MVC and Razor
- .NET Core